PageRank and HITS/Authorities all zero?

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
adamzika
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PageRank and HITS/Authorities all zero?

Post by adamzika » 18 Jul 2016 09:25

Hi all!

I trying to calculate PageRank and Hit/Authorities scores in a network, but all nodes end up with 0. Could you please help to explain why is it? (Other statistics like betweeness centrality works properly).

I am using Gephi 0.8.2. Beta, Windows 8 64bit.

Thank you very much,
Adam

adamzika
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PageRank and HITS/Authorities all zero?

Post by adamzika » 18 Jul 2016 11:18

I found where is the problem. Gephi actually computes everything, however does not show it in the Data Laboratory, because the values are too small. When the data are exported, everything is shown properly. Unfortunately, I can't make Gephi change the precision of the results. If you would know how to do it, please let me know.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Re: PageRank and HITS/Authorities all zero?

Post by eduramiba » 18 Jul 2016 15:19

Hi,
I think this should be fixed in 0.9.1 (install updates to have HITS available).