HELP NEEDED *** Visualize a node and the related edges

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zapelli
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HELP NEEDED *** Visualize a node and the related edges

Post by Zapelli » 01 Jul 2016 08:43

Hi everybody,

I have got a large network with 900000 nodes and over 2 million edges! Therefore, I identified top 50 users and want to filter just these nodes and all connected edges and nodes to these top 50 nodes for visualization! I tried some filters but still no solution :cry: Can anybody help?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable