Filter by partition

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
berangere
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Filter by partition

Post by berangere » 29 Jun 2016 15:17

Hello,
trying to use "Partition" filters on different class of data (nodes or edges), none of them is working except the "modularity class". I am working with the 0.9.1 version.
Sometimes, I can see the values, but when I change the slider (with mouse or by double-clicking on the numbers), nothing is filtered out if I click on "Filter".
Thank you for your help
Bérangère

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable