Fast way to change color for group of clusters in Gephi

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
avitominoz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fast way to change color for group of clusters in Gephi

Post by avitominoz » 28 Jun 2016 12:11

After running the cluster algorithm I prefer to set the colors of my own choice. And I want to highlight only most important clusters. In Partitionig -> Nodes -> Clustering (Chinese Whispers) is a convenient option "All Blacks". But I'm using a black background. Maybe somebody knows where change (in config files or something like that, I don't know exactly) that all nodes will become whites after pressing "All Blacks"? Thank you!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable