[FIXED] Reset node size

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
seinecle
Gephi Community Support
[FIXED] Reset node size

Post by seinecle » 06 Aug 2010 10:32

Hi,

It is possible to reset the color of all nodes, by clicking on an icon. Right-clicking on this icon opens a window where you choose the default color to be applied to all nodes.

The icon for "reset size" does the same, but right-clicking on it does not open a window to set the default size.

=> Can the default reset size be set with another command (simple, without filters!)? If not, I think it would be a nice feature to implement the right-click -> set node size on this icon. Or elsewhere, like in the "node" tab in the bottom panel.

Best,

Clement

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: Reset node size

Post by seinecle » 06 Aug 2010 10:40

(continued)

=> I just found the "sizer" icon for nodes, but:

- it does not show the numerical value of the size.
- it scales up and down, so it is different from a "reset size of all nodes" button.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by admin » 06 Aug 2010 14:08

I totally agree on the issue!

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by mbastian » 07 Aug 2010 08:59

Yes the right click on the reset size button would be nice, and easy to implement. I've added this to Ideas. Thank you for the reporting this issue.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 07 Aug 2010 11:55

Nice idea, I also could include this in data table.