[FIXED] Ranking and colors

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
seinecle
Gephi Community Support
[FIXED] Ranking and colors

Post by seinecle » 05 Aug 2010 10:40

Hi,

I apply a ranking to my nodes, changing their color in function of the value of one attribute.

I use 4 pointers to define the slide scale of colors (2 to set the color at the extreme values, 2 in the middle - see screenshot).

=> my question: it would be useful to know to what value of the attribute corresponds the position of the pointers on the color slide scale.
I mean, it is useful because I need to explain the color on the graph: "the blue nodes correspond to a value of the attribute comprised between ??? and ???"

It could be simply done with a "help bubble" when mousing over the pointer. Or any other way to do this?

Best,

Clement
Attachments
Range and color.png

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ranking and colors

Post by eduramiba » 05 Aug 2010 12:37

Hi, I have added a tool tip to show these values. For now you can get it from gephi trunk: https://code.launchpad.net/~gephi.team/gephi/0.7

jbilcke
Gephi Core Developer

Post by jbilcke » 05 Aug 2010 17:15

Hi,

that's great eduramiba, you were fast!

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by eduramiba » 05 Aug 2010 21:21

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Post by seinecle » 06 Aug 2010 10:28

Great, thank you very much!
And that will force me to try to get Gephi from the trunk, instead of waiting for the automatic updates!