[SOLVED] Filter based on combinations of node attributes?

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MrPok
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] Filter based on combinations of node attributes?

Post by MrPok » 09 Jul 2010 02:12

I've looked for a guide on how to define a Filter that only shows certain combinations of node attribute values, but I can't seem to find it.

Say my nodes have the attributes "age" and "sex". "age" could be any integer value and "sex" can be "male" or "female".
I want to be able to show only those nodes (and their edges) that have a certain combinations of attribute values, for example all "males" between age 22 and 25.

How do I do this?

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to filter based on combinations of node attributes?

Post by mbastian » 09 Jul 2010 15:37

Yes you can use the INTERSECTION operator for that.

In the filter module go to "Operator>INTERSECTION" and add this filter. Then expand it and drag your other filters there. It acts as an AND operator and do what you're looking for.