Workspace image disappears

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ChinaBlueEngineIn
Workspace image disappears

Post by ChinaBlueEngineIn » 17 Feb 2015 02:25

I have a small project (150 nodes) that I created a few days ago that produced a successful graph. I reopened it today and tried re-running the Force Atlas layout and the image in the work space completely disappears. I have tried closing and reopening Gephi then changing various Force Atlas parameters (the algorithm I am using) but when pressing Run the image disappears. I have also tried to center the image but nothing appears. Does anyone know what needs to be done to get it to function properly?

Thanks.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable