Missing edges with union of ego network and in-degree range

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ianalis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Missing edges with union of ego network and in-degree range

Post by ianalis » 19 Dec 2014 17:01

I have a rather large network and I want to see which high-degree nodes the neighbors of a particular node are connected to. To do this, I created a filter consisting of the UNION of the ego network of that particular node, and an in-degree range filter. The resulting nodes are correct but only edges in the ego network are shown. I confirmed that the high-degree nodes, which are not members of the ego network, should have edges from some of the members in the ego network. In fact, when I changed the target node id of the ego network filter to one of the high-degree nodes, only the edges to that high-degree node show up and all edges to the previous ego network target node is gone.

Am I doing it wrong or this a bug?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable