ranking by regex

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tekknow
ranking by regex

Post by tekknow » 10 Dec 2014 06:13

I have a very large human physiology model with 4000+ variables. Each node represents one variable. I have a directed graph that illustrates the relationships between the variables. I would like to color the nodes according to which organ system they are related to, eg. heart, liver, lung, kidney, etc. The node label usually has a partial reference to an organ. I noticed there is a way to filter by regex string pattern. Is there also a way to color the nodes accordingly?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable