Visualizing Boolean List

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mercury12
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Visualizing Boolean List

Post by Mercury12 » 05 Dec 2014 20:54

Hello, I'm quite new to Gephi and I have created the network of the floor I'm living on on campus. I am trying to show that the location of someone's room has a significant influence on someone's social interaction.

I have created a Boolean List called Middle Corridor. For those who live in the middle the value is true, for the others false. I am trying to visualize this using partition. However, when I click on the partition tab and on nodes and refresh, there is nothing I can choose from.

Am I missing something, or should I change the list?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable