Creating a multi-level hierarchy bubble graph [newbie here]

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
securityxiii
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Creating a multi-level hierarchy bubble graph [newbie here]

Post by securityxiii » 28 Nov 2014 05:56

Hi Guys!

I am newbie here - hope you can help me to get started. Thanks a lot anyway :)

I need to create a multi-level bubble graph with root node, subnodes and subsubnotes.
Root node should be the center of the world and its size should be based on summary of all other nodes.
Then, first level node should be total summ size of its childrens.
Then, children's sizes must be based on its sub-childrens.
Sub-childrens sizes are published as floating number like 0.590, 0.410, 1.500.
In this example, children will be size of 2.500, and its sizes will be taken to the first node and also to the root node.
So it is visual multi-level hierarchy bubble graph.

Actually, I need this for infographics purposes, but I didn't found any ways of doing it via online infographics website or via special software
like libreoffice (note: working on Linux, Ubuntu and Arch).

If you can suggest me another tool (easier? more comfortable?) for this task, I will be glad too.

Can you help me with its creation? Here are the example Image that I want to get: Image
And here is the data example and small explaination: Image

It also would be perfect if there is a way to import data like on the second (task.png) image shown and then to work with it to make
it multi-level hierarchy bubble graph.

Thanks a lot guys! Hope it's possible! Good luck everybody.

Den Ivanov

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable