Filter a graph to make it disconnected and find the nodes

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
matteomandrile
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Filter a graph to make it disconnected and find the nodes

Post by matteomandrile » 12 Nov 2014 13:03

Hello everyone!

I have this completely connected graph visualized with a circular layout (attached)
and I would like to show in order:

1. Completely connected graph (done)
2. Strongly connected graph, where every node is connected to every other even through intermediate nodes (to do)
3. disconnected graph, where at least one node cannot reach another, even through intermediate nodes (to do)

I understood (I guess...) that a graph change from completely connected to strongly connected as soon as I remove an edge. Now I need to find the point where, filtering out edges with different weight, the graph change from strongly connected to disconnected and find which node is disconnected from which one.

May some of you help me to understand which filter to apply in order to achieve this?
I've tried using a "Degree Range" with an "Edge Weight" as subfilter (found in another post) but didn't work.

Thanks so much!
M.
Attachments
Compl_Connected.svg.png

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable