Degree, in degree and out degree ranking not active

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CamillaFoerby
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Degree, in degree and out degree ranking not active

Post by CamillaFoerby » 30 Oct 2014 10:59

For some reason my apply button in the ranking module won't work for degree, in degree and out degree. Do any of you know, if it because of settings in Gephi or if it's because of my data? Or other reasons.

My data are from a snowball analysis from issue crawler, containing just about 50 nodes.

Do any of you have a clue?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable