Filtering all nodes with the same source node

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jup540
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Filtering all nodes with the same source node

Post by jup540 » 16 Oct 2014 18:18

Hi all, I'm sorry if this is a basic question but i'm just getting started in gephi. I'm looking to create a different workspace to print out seperately for specific nodes, showing that node and each edge and node it directly connects to as a target node. if there a filter option to show this or a better way? thanks in advance.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable