Regex not behaving as desired

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dtmilieu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Regex not behaving as desired

Post by dtmilieu » 19 Sep 2014 18:58

In Data laboratory, I applied "plane" to the Description field, and it narrowed down to 17 records/nodes, which is as expected.
Then in Overview, I tried to get the same nodes by using regex in the filter area, but only 2 nodes showed up.
I used this the regex: .*plane.*

Any tips? Thanks!

dtmilieu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Regex not behaving as desired

Post by dtmilieu » 20 Sep 2014 04:36

Found the problem - there are non-printing characters in the imported string field. Removed those and regex now works as expected.