Filtering based on attribute

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cfabri
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Filtering based on attribute

Post by cfabri » 17 Jun 2014 18:20

hi - my graph has 5k nodes, where each node has 3 attributes. I would like to filter on the values associated with one of these attributes.

Via the the filter facility, I can see that I can create a filter and input a 'value' for that filter.

is there a way of filtering on the values loaded via the graph vs having to manually type in the 'values'?

Imagine there are 10 graphs each with 100 different filters (one filter for each value) that would be needed.

For instance, the Partition panel loads up all the 'values' associated with a given 'attribute' and the partitions are done via these values. It's not necessary to type these in - they are revealed by the graph. I would like to do the same thing except for filtering.

Tx.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable