Node Color

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
albthwang
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Node Color

Post by albthwang » 04 Apr 2014 20:40

Hello,

How do I change the node color back to the original setting? I want to get all my nodes to be ONE color, but it seems to have an additive effect when I am on the overview page.

Thanks!

gruebleen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Node Color

Post by gruebleen » 28 Apr 2014 02:45

In the frame of the graph window, lower left side, there's a column of buttons for restoring the sizes and colours of nodes, edges and labels. These buttons are just underneath the magnifying glass that actually centres rather than magnifying.