Extracting size and network density for 2-hop ego networks

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
csqsiew
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Extracting size and network density for 2-hop ego networks

Post by csqsiew » 02 Apr 2014 20:20

Hi there,

I would like to obtain the size and network density for the 2-hop ego networks for each node in the network. What I have done so far is to manually select a particular node and filter it via Ego Network and generating the statistics for network density/graph density. However I have 20,000 nodes in my network so I was wondering if there is an easier way to do this for all nodes in the network?

I'd appreciate any input on this. Many thanks!

CS

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable