Showing/Hiding labels of parts of the graph

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wpieterson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Showing/Hiding labels of parts of the graph

Post by wpieterson » 19 Mar 2014 19:49

It seems fairly easy in Gephi to only show the node labels for a part of your graph. I do this by creating a filter, partition my graph using the filter, click the "hide node/edge labels if not in filtered graph" button, activate labels and voila I see the entire graph but only the labels for a portion of it.

The problem is to reset this (i.e. showing all the labels for all the nodes). The 'reset labels visible' button does not achieve this (which you would expect), applying the node label filter with all nodes selected also does not achieve this. I have been able to see all labels again, but I seem able to manage this by randomly clicking the Filter button, the "hide node/edge labels if not in filtered graph" and the 'Show Labels" button.

What am I missing?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable