Using union

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sixborn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Using union

Post by sixborn » 14 Mar 2014 14:09

Hi. New to Gephi and working on a very simple union. the 2 filters i'm working on work fine individually. filter 1 is ID = 123 , filter 2 is ID = 234. Like I said, both of these work as stand alone filters. But when I create a union and place filter 1 and 2 as subfilters under the union, the union doesn't work. Nothing gets filtered. My assumption is that there should be only 2 nodes showing. What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.

npkorsv
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Using union

Post by npkorsv » 20 Mar 2014 17:59

I am having the same issues, both with the UNION and the INTERSECT filter. Basically, nothing happens.

sixborn

Re: Using union

Post by sixborn » 21 Mar 2014 16:30

Yes. Intersect does not work for me either. I'm using the beta version. I wonder if it works for the previous version...