Chaining Filters - Both update node positions

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vladyt
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chaining Filters - Both update node positions

Post by vladyt » 10 Mar 2014 15:40

Hello,

I have the following issue:

I have developed two filters that are chained together (one is a subfilter of the other).
Both of these filters change the node's position.

The problem is that when running this filters on a dynamic graph I also see the effect of the first filter before the second one applies.
I think this is caused by the fact that node coordinates updates are automatically reflected in the current graph view.
What I would like to achieve is to hide the output of the first filter and only see the effects of the second filter.

Is there any way to achieve this ?

Thank you,

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable