Black & white clusters ("coloring" without colors)

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi_ASDLR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Black & white clusters ("coloring" without colors)

Post by Gephi_ASDLR » 18 Feb 2014 04:49

Dear all,

I am new to this forum, thank you in advance for your much desired help.

I wish to publish some of my work in a journal that doesn't take graphs in colors. Here's my problem : I used Gephi modularity statistics to generate clusters in order to classify the different nodes of my network.

Is it possible to visualize the classification (the four clusters i'm getting) WITHOUT the use of colors (but instead, for instance, a set of black & white geometrical patterns) ?

Awaiting your replies.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable