Create two different clusters

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
0815pascal
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Create two different clusters

Post by 0815pascal » 09 Feb 2014 14:11

Hi everyone

To some my question might be a typical newbie-question, but still I'd be very glad if a good soul could help me with my case. Well actually I'm trying to visualize protests events and this on two different levels:

1/ I want to show which organizations collaborate with each other in order to set up a protest event. This works so far without any problems

2/ I want to show the contents of the different protest events and in the same moment show, who promotes them. We should e.g. be able to see that organization A demands mainly peace in the world and human rights, whereas organization B is rather asking for a rise of wages.

My question is, if it is possible to create like to separate clouds: in one, there are the different organisations whereas in the other, we have the demands and the two clouds are linked with edges to each other. Is it somehow possible to do it in that way? If not and if it has to be one single cloud, can I somehow change the font or color of the demands, so that they are easily distinguishable?

Thanks a lot to anyone who might help!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable