[SOLVED] i cant find Strongly-Connected ID under Partition

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
toffy86
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] i cant find Strongly-Connected ID under Partition

Post by toffy86 » 06 Feb 2014 03:16

Greetings
Recently i have been taking courses on Social Network Analysis using Gephi, the problem is that i cant find 'Strongly-Connected ID' under Partition -> Nodes menu after applying 'Average Degrees' and 'Connected Components' on 'dining.gephi' file.

Is there any solution cause the lecturer use it and i can't find it, but she has OS X and i have Windows 7, maybe this is the problem? :roll:

I hope you can help me! :D

you can see this picture to identify the problem
Untitled-1 copy.JPG
Last edited by toffy86 on 08 Feb 2014 05:35, edited 1 time in total.

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: i cant find Strongly-Connected ID under Partition

Post by seinecle » 07 Feb 2014 17:31

Did you click on the refresh button (green arrows in circle) in the Partition panel, before looking for attributes in the drop down menu? Also, is this attribute (strongly connected component) present in the data laboratory after you run it?

toffy86
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: i cant find Strongly-Connected ID under Partition

Post by toffy86 » 08 Feb 2014 05:34

Actually i did press on refresh but i couldn't find it then.
Today i tried it and i found it, i don't know whats is the problem but it fixed, maybe a bug in the program!
thanks