How to color attributes?

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rushanovna
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to color attributes?

Post by rushanovna » 28 Jan 2014 13:09

Hi,

I have two attributes that i need to show on my graph. All this attributes are numbers, so its hard to understand what which one means.
First digit is a number of completed services.
Second digit is a number of assigned services

How to colorize them into different colors?

thx

francis_flavin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to color attributes?

Post by francis_flavin » 28 Jan 2014 22:44

You might scan the forum for some ideas. Here's one for you: there is a plug-in for the Data Library that will help you.

You can find it here:

https://marketplace.gephi.org/plugin/recast-column/

Once you install it, if you go to the "More Actions" menu button, you'll see a couple of options in the "Group 3" category called "Recast column," "Get standart," and "Set standart."

I've found this plug-in to be enormously valuable because it allows you use Gephi tools to assign colors, and 3-space coordinates in a layout, and then capture those using the "Get standart" function. Or, you can generate your own color values or 3-space coordinate values using your own tools or algorithms and then, using "Set standart," you can make Gephi recognize them.

Good luck!