nodes size in dot file

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nicpado
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nodes size in dot file

Post by nicpado » 24 Dec 2013 14:36

Hi all!
I've a problem with the setting of nodes size. I have a .dot file like this:

Code: Select all

graph G {
    node1 [size=4]
    node1--node2
    node3 [size=4]
    node3--node4
}
Note: _not_ all nodes have a "size" attribute, and all those nodes that have it, have the same value (i.e. 4)

So, I want that gephi displays the nodes with different size (size 4, and the default size), but this doesn't work:
1. i recast the size column (in the data lab) to an integer one
2. i can click on apply button (because - I guess - the range is setted on "4-4")

Any suggestions to resolve this problem?
And what about the recast step? I would like that, starting from a .dot file, i get - automatically - an integer size column, without do this by hand...

Thank you all.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable