Changing Font Attributes with in-Degree Filter

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bonephilipp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Changing Font Attributes with in-Degree Filter

Post by bonephilipp » 14 Dec 2013 14:50

Hi all,

I am trying to change the colour of my node label according to whether they are source or target (I imported a CSV with source, target, weight format).
I tried to follow the instructions given by mbastian here:

http://forum.gephi.org/viewtopic.php?t=763

but they do not work. When I apply the in-degree filter and move the slider to either the left or the right, either the source or the target nodes disappear from the view. I assumed that was suppose to happen and that now any changes of attributes I would apply would only apply to the visible nodes. So I tried to changed e.g. the colour or the size of the font in the tab "Labels" and the colour or the size changes accordingly. But as soon as I remove the filter I can see that in fact the change has applied also to those nodes that were not visible. Hence, the filter only worked "visually" but not as a selection mechanism. I also tried to select nodes with the selection-tool after filtering, but again, the same result.

What on earth am I doing wrong?!
Thanks for any suggestions,

Philipp

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable