Nodes color

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thibault
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nodes color

Post by Thibault » 22 Jun 2010 17:40

Hi,

It's not the first time i have this problem with the last release : when i change nodes color in Partition/Nodes, and after i do "Apply"... nodes color change on the map, but with different colors !

Perhaps it's because i use the "Group" function ?

Thx,

Thibault

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Nodes color

Post by mbastian » 23 Jun 2010 22:43

Hi, thanks I'll look at that and try to reproduce the problem.

I don't think Group could influence here.

Thibault

Re: Nodes color

Post by Thibault » 24 Jun 2010 09:21

Ok ! And, another little thing about node colors : in partition/nodes, colors in the legend are not saved when i close and re-open Gephi. Colors reset each time ! It was the same problem with the older releases of the software.

Thanks !!

Thibault