Export numerical splits resulting from filter

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
heather.stark
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Export numerical splits resulting from filter

Post by heather.stark » 28 Nov 2013 10:57

Hi, I'm pretty new to Gephi - which is AMAZING. Trying to do something which is probably obvious. I've got a graph where nodes have a node attribute (let's call it NodeAttribute) that can take a big range of character string values. I've been playing with different ways of looking at it, and when I go to Filter/Partition/NodeAttribute and drag it to query, I get a box at the bottom that gives checkboxes corresponding to all the values of NodeAttribute, and their relative frequency.

I found this pretty interesting as it was something I was planning to do in another analysis tool, but it would be fab just to grab it from gephi. ;)

Is there any way of exporting this information?

thanks,

Heather

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable