Hiding nodes based on mulitple edge properties

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
elraidor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hiding nodes based on mulitple edge properties

Post by elraidor » 28 Nov 2013 08:06

Hi

I'm trying to analyse a Twitter network and I want to display only the nodes that Follow each other i.e. only nodes where each node has an edge where relationship = Followed AND where relationship = Follower. I've been going around and around in circles with the Filters, can anyone suggest what combination of filters I need? I can filter out all the nodes that only Follow, or all the Nodes that are only Followed, but showing which ones have a bi-directional relationship seems tricky to say the least.

Any ideas?

Mike

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable