Reverse filtering

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
iomartin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Reverse filtering

Post by iomartin » 13 Nov 2013 16:04

Hello,

I want to hide all nodes that have in-degree exactly 1, but keep all that have in-degree 0 or greater than 1. Is that possible?

My graph only has sources and sinks, so I tried creating a filter that uses out-degree and in-degree, but I always ended up removing either my sources or the sinks with degree >= 1.

Thanks

iomartin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Reverse filtering

Post by iomartin » 13 Nov 2013 16:14

I got it with a combination of UNION, In degree range and Out degree range

EDIT: just realized there's also the NOT operator...