Question that I do not know how to ask

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wbarobinson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Question that I do not know how to ask

Post by wbarobinson » 15 Oct 2013 23:27

I am very new and throwing myself into this to see what visualizing data is like.
I have a data set of a dozen or so recipes. Each recipe is a node. Each ingredient is a node. I want to graph the data set where the recipes disappear and just the ingredients are left behind connected directly to each other. So for instance, if Bread Recipe node has two edges: Butter and Eggs, I want to just see Eggs and Butter connected without the recipe in between them. Is that even possible?

I uploaded my set so you can maybe see what I mean?
Attachments
Jerusalem4.gephi
(15.51KiB)Downloaded 103 times

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable