Different color in Overview

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SimoneSilvestri
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Different color in Overview

Post by SimoneSilvestri » 14 Oct 2013 23:06

Hi,

I am creating a graph by using the java API of Gephi and then exporting it for visualization in the Gephi tool.

In my java program I set different colors for nodes and edges. These colors are correctly shown in the data laboratory, however in the overview they appear differently. As an example, white edges appear black and black edges appear gray.

I turned off the source node color setting.

Colors appear instead correctly in the preview, by setting edge color to original.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

Thank you,
Simone

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable