Filtering based on Chinese Whispers Clustering

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mchangun
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Filtering based on Chinese Whispers Clustering

Post by mchangun » 10 Oct 2013 11:57

Hi All,

I am trying to filter out the smaller clusters that result from the Chinese Whispers Clustering algorithm. Here are my steps:

1) In the Clustering window, run the "Chinese Whispers" algorithm
2) In the Filter window, select Attributes/Range/Clustering (Chinese Whispers)
3) Select the range that I DON'T want to see and click select.

Here is the step which Gephi gets stuck. The status bar on the bottom right just says "Filtering" and the animation is still moving but never finishes. I tried re-importing my data and starting from scratch and it kind of worked before it got stuck/crashed again. Would appreciate any help in helping me debug this. Thank you!

I'm new to Gephi and am running on Mac OS X 10.8

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable