When a node has more than one nomination from a single node

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arango
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
When a node has more than one nomination from a single node

Post by Arango » 08 Oct 2013 00:26

Hi, I am a freshman with Gephi and this is my question: I want to explore perceived social support (SS) in the network.
There are 4 types of social support. One person may nominate another person as a SS provider of more than one type of SS.
In this case the nominated could have until 4 nominations from the same person, i.e. four edges.
In my analysis, I need to discriminate among type of SS.
I am assuming that this is an attribute of the edge, since is how each node interact each other.
How can I incorporate this attributes to the edge? or I should do it to the node?

Thanks

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable