Colering different Parts of the Graph

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Conandx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Colering different Parts of the Graph

Post by Conandx » 16 Aug 2013 10:00

Hello Everybody,

I am totally new here and hopefully you guys can help me :D

I have a bipartite affiliation network with 24 Events and 7xx participants. I would like to color each event and the assosiated members, in a way that every event and every participant of the same event has the same color, but different events have different colors. Is there an easy way to do this? Or do I have to color every node by myself?

I hope this is not a silly question, but honestly I don´t know how to do it.

Greets ConanDx

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable