Filter to Show Only Reciporcal Edges?

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MalibuWesty
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Filter to Show Only Reciporcal Edges?

Post by MalibuWesty » 18 Jun 2013 16:27

I've imported some directed data, and I want to filter it to show only reciprocal edges. I've explored the Filters tab, but I haven't found this option yet. Is this possible, and if so, how might I go about doing this?

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: Filter to Show Only Reciporcal Edges?

Post by seinecle » 21 Jun 2013 22:07

Hi,

Just to say someone read your question at least ;-) Sorry I don't have an answer to that one.

Best,

Clement

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable