how to hide some labels ?

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
andreabordin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
how to hide some labels ?

Post by andreabordin » 10 May 2013 15:48

Hi people

is there a way to hide some labels and not all ?

thanks

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: how to hide some labels ?

Post by admin » 10 May 2013 16:26

Yes, use filters and an option on top of this panel to display only the labels of the filtered nodes.

yablochko

Re: how to hide some labels ?

Post by yablochko » 28 Aug 2013 19:04

admin wrote:Yes, use filters and an option on top of this panel to display only the labels of the filtered nodes.
This seems to cause the nodes and edges to disappear as well.

I would like some of the labels to disappear but I would like to keep all the nodes and edges and visible. This is what I am doing:
  • Creating a query using Filters>Attributes>Range
    Selecting the query, pressing "Select", pressing "Filter", then pressing the "A" button (Hide nodes/edges labels...)
    Pressing Refresh in Preview Settings
Am I doing something wrong?