Clusters overlapping

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
atrebor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Clusters overlapping

Post by atrebor » 26 Apr 2013 09:42

Hi, I'm studying communities detection in networks and I need to graphically point out which nodes belong to which community. I assign by attribute a different color to nodes belonging to different communities, but I would like to mark the overlap between two or more communities in a more evident way!
For instance if the node A belongs to the "green" community AND to the "red" community I would like to color it half red and half green: is it possible?
If it is not possible do you have any other idea of how I can make the intersections among different clusters evident?
Thank you very much for each suggestion!!!!

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Clusters overlapping

Post by eduramiba » 28 Apr 2013 22:04

Hi,
This isn't a core feature yet.
But it's possible to do. A forum user already made a plugin for this https://forum.gephi.org/viewtopic.php?f ... 665&p=5610 but I think it was never realeased.

Eduardo