filter NOT operator + node attribute

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bksurfer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
filter NOT operator + node attribute

Post by bksurfer » 26 Jan 2013 01:14

Hi,

I've been trying to filter nodes based on their label, but not having luck.

Ex: if I load the random graph, add a filter for Attributes --> Equal --> Label (Node) and put "n0" as the pattern, click filter, that works fine (re: everything disappears except n0)

But if I create a new query with the NOT (Nodes) operator, and then repeat the above as a subfilter, nothing happens (I'm expecting the opposite, where the n0 disappears and the rest of the nodes remain)

Am I doing something wrong? Or misunderstanding the NOT operator?

Thanks in advance.

osire56
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: filter NOT operator + node attribute

Post by osire56 » 28 Jul 2013 14:04

Hello,
This post has been unanswered for months. Still I recently got the same experience with an equal attribute nested in a NOT (nodes) filter. I checked that the positive filter was OK . No filtering at all results in NOT (nodes) filtering.
If anyone can help, it would be welcomed.
Regards
Olivier

chriss

Re: filter NOT operator + node attribute

Post by chriss » 21 May 2014 21:28

yeah, same here with NOT(link)

Version du produit : Gephi 0.8.2 201210100934
Java : 1.6.0_65; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 20.65-b04-462
Système : Mac OS X version 10.7.5 en cours d'exécution sur x86_64; MacRoman; fr_FR (gephi)