[FIXED] Graph partition analysis

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
feczo
[FIXED] Graph partition analysis

Post by feczo » 03 May 2010 08:27

Hi,

I have a fairly large graph, and trying to further analyze an interesting part. Is it possible to cut and paste a selected section of the graph
into a new workspace ? See attached as well.

ps: well done, really easy to use application compared to the ancient ones

Cheers

Sub @ Sydney Uni
Attachments
slice.PNG

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Graph partition analysis

Post by mbastian » 03 May 2010 18:23

Hi, thanks for your feedback we appreciate that a lot.

It's not possible for the moment, but it will be soon I think. The idea would be to be able to paste selected nodes in another workspace. I added it to Ideas.

But if your set of nodes can be filtered in some way, you can use the Filters module to export results in a new workspace, as shown in this tutorial.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable