Use Processing Sketch in Filter Panel

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mikemyx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Use Processing Sketch in Filter Panel

Post by mikemyx » 21 Mar 2012 14:01

Hi. I am developing a graphic interactive filter of the graph. I find that the Processing Wrapper is available in Gephi which is used by Preview modules. I wanna add an Processing Sketch to the filter panel in order to do some interactive filtering functions, but I don't know how to add the Processing Applet (i.e. class PApplet in package processing.core) into the TopComponent of the filter panel. I have followed the description in
http://processing.googlecode.com/svn/tr ... pplet.html
which gives an example of embedding an PApplet into a Swing Application, but I don't know how to embeds it in an Filter Panel.

Can anyone help me? Or Is there another way of doing such an filter interface? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Use Processing Sketch in Filter Panel

Post by mbastian » 22 Mar 2012 02:20

Hi, you can simply add the Processing Wrapper module to the dependencies of your module (see http://wiki.gephi.org/index.php/How_To_ ... pendencies). Then, you'll be able to use the PApplet.