[TODO] Selectable multiple attributes/colour per node

Visual manipulations and refinements
eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: [TODO] Selectable multiple attributes/colour per node

Post by eduramiba » 31 Mar 2012 17:41

Hi,
New release Gephi 0.8.1 beta includes the renderer manager. It appears in preview when any plugin is installed. There you can play with it and see where your renderer is actually positioned and move it.

Also please look at new Renderer class documentation http://gephi.org/docs/api/org/gephi/pre ... derer.html
You have to implement two new methods more, and to replace a default renderer you only have to extend it now. So never use "supersedes" parameter of ServiceProvider.

There are adapted examples of preview plugins here https://github.com/gephi/gephi-plugins-bootcamp

Eduardo

Ferretti
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ferretti » 02 Apr 2012 01:24

Great, I will get this cracked tomorrow!

hdean83@gmail.com

Post by hdean83@gmail.com » 09 Jul 2013 14:37

Hi - I am really interested in the code or a plugin for multi-colored nodes. Is a plugin or the code available? I noticed tis thread was from Feb. 2012, so I was hoping one might be. It would be incredibly useful.

Thanks!!!
Hannah

diddyxn

Post by diddyxn » 28 May 2014 12:49

Hi, I have integrated this plugin into my project and have created and filled the column "colourList". Thing is, the colors I have set are not the one printed out on the visualization. Just look at those pictures. See they are not the same. Reading the code I thought nodes would get colored according to edges' color. Do you have any idea ?

Thank you !
Attachments
demo2.png
nodes color differ from the preview
demo1.png
edges & nodes colored
demo1.png (7.73KiB)Viewed 2060 times