How to get a partition of a graph

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
psychemedia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to get a partition of a graph

Post by psychemedia » 15 Apr 2010 19:45

Here's another probably naive question:

- if I have a network, eg of facebook connections from netvizz [ http://thepoliticsofsystems.net/2010/03 ... -to-gephi/ ], how do I create a workspace containing only that fraction of the network who are connected to a particular individual? So for example, if my boss is one of my friends, how can I create a workspace that just provides a view over my facebook friends who are also my boss's friends?

thanks
tony

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable