Path length

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CRGreathouse
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Path length

Post by CRGreathouse » 09 Sep 2011 05:57

I have a large graph (45,000 nodes) which I would like to filter substantially. My interest is long paths in the graph, so I'd like to filter out anything not on a (directed) path of length at least, say, 4 or 5. Most of the graph is either dyads unrelated to the rest of the graph (should be pruned out) or "followers": nodes of indegree 0 which point only to a node with very large indegree but (typically) outdegree 0.

So far I've been using degree filters to simulate what I want but it isn't working very well. Is there a better way?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable