[TODO] Selectable multiple attributes/colour per node

Visual manipulations and refinements
eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: [TODO] Selectable multiple attributes/colour per node

Post by eduramiba » 05 Feb 2012 20:02

Yes you could replace NodeRenderer and/or NodeBuilder with one of your own, or better add another special renderer (replacing NodeRenderer seems problematic if several plugins do it for adding features). But the goal is extending preview with some options to configure the multiple colors feature.

There are some good examples for Preview plugins here https://github.com/gephi/gephi-plugins-bootcamp

Eduardo

seppl12

Post by seppl12 » 09 Mar 2012 21:39

Hi Gephi-Guys,

I finished my last project using Cytoscape, but I really want to switch to gephi now. Especially, after I found the gephi-toolkit-jar which seems a really good thing! Congrats on your work!
mbastian wrote:The new Preview is ready. This project is now feasable. Would love to guide anybody willing to implement that.
Thanks.
Give me a few days/weeks to get more of a insider of your api. I will continue to ask questions in this forum.

Is there a place for gephi-toolkit questions???

Best,
Sebastian

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by admin » 09 Mar 2012 22:26

Hi,

You can ask your questions here.

O-Begitu

Post by O-Begitu » 02 Nov 2012 23:10

This is a functionality that I am really looking for in Gephi. I can't help with coding but would be happy to test.

seppl12

Post by seppl12 » 18 Jul 2014 15:58

Hi,

are there any news regarding the ability to draw nodes with multiple colors? Has somebody implemented that?

Thanks,
Sebastian