[SOLVED] clustering/layering

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
esudo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] clustering/layering

Post by esudo » 31 Mar 2010 21:58

Hi,

I have a huge graph but I want to seperate it into 5 different groups. How would I go about this either through clustering or layering. Is there an algorithm or algortithms I have to import to do this?

Cheers,
Edima

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: clustering/layering

Post by mbastian » 01 Apr 2010 09:49

For clustering, you can only use "Modularity" for the moment. It's available through "Statistics" module. Once run, go to partition, select "Modularity Class" and click on "Group".

We are looking forward adding K-Means as well.

esudo

Post by esudo » 05 Apr 2010 17:07

Okay I have a question about layering. I have graph with 218 nodes and more than 15000 edges. Is there a way I could create layers? Or do I have to create little versions of the graph and append each one

mbastian
Gephi Architect

Post by mbastian » 05 Apr 2010 17:48

The Filtering module should help you filter your graph and therefore have a fitler query per layer you want.