[FIXED] clustering by attribute

Visual manipulations and refinements
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mromaine
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[FIXED] clustering by attribute

Post by mromaine » 31 Mar 2010 20:12

Hi, where can I find some tutorials (or what is a good loadable project) that shows how to visually "group" nodes with a same attribute? For example, I have nodes with a "country" attribute, and I would like them to be clustered near each other on the canvas.

Some of the screenshots throughout the site seem to indicate this is possible ...

tia!
Matt

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: clustering by attribute

Post by mbastian » 31 Mar 2010 22:01

Hi mromaine,

Your country attribute should be available in the partition module. Click on the green arrow button and select "Country" in the list.

Then, click on "Group" below.

Note that problems remains if you do that on a filtered graph. That will be fixed as soon as possible.