Microsoft Surface win 10 issues with Gephi

Problems with getting it running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mattmattingly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Microsoft Surface win 10 issues with Gephi

Post by mattmattingly » 12 Jun 2018 17:03

Any else running Win 10 with a i5 processor and a Intel(r) HD graphics 520 having crash at launch issues -

I did everything that I could find recommended - replaced the Java JDK and swapped the line in the conf file -

Reloaded my Intel 520 file using the zip file from Intel and not the exe file

I get the same error code in the note file that indicates the problem is with my graphics card - but nothing I can do solves this.

At this point I am assuming that this graphics card is not compatible with Gephi - Any suggestions? I would love to get this functioning. I have several big projects I would love to use it with.

Matt

mattmattingly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Microsoft Surface win 10 issues with Gephi

Post by mattmattingly » 14 Jun 2018 12:49

What I have been able to determine is that it is not compatible with the graphics driver. I am going to try and load an older driver.